Lets try this from the computer that is physically the closest to the Dell printer.
First , click start, then click devices and printers. And now right click and remove / delete all copies of your dell printer.
Once removed, next. Connect the usb cord from the printer to the computer and make sure the dell printer is turned on.
After that, try to open the wireless utility as follows.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Click All Programs.
- Click Dell Printers.
- Click Dell Printer Home.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Wireless setup utility.
- The User Account Control window may appear, if so click Continue.
- On the Add a printer to your wireless network screen, click Continue.
- The printer looks for nearby wireless networks and displays them.
- Click on your home network, then enter the correct wireless password.
Once that is done, you should then be able to go back to the start, devices and printers screen. Then click add a printer, then click add a network printer. It should scan the network and it should show your dell on the list. Click it, then click next and it should install t he printer.
Once installed this way, can you print again?
If you get stuck at any point during these steps, you are welcome to respond. Also, if these steps once completed, do not fix the issue. Then I will continue working with you as needed.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.