Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a Service code On my Konica Force 75 .SC 00-00.Any

Customer Question

Hi guys I have a Service code On my Konica Force 75 .SC 00-00.Any idea?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That error generally refers to an apparent main motor failure, that drives the paper feed rollers and the paper path generally.

However, this can also be caused by something jamming the turning of the moving parts of the paper path. Esp. likely (at a guess) would be the toner cartridge and/or drum. Their axles can sometimes lock up and become very hard to turn, from my experience.

So check the whole paper path for loose objects, or anything that can jam up the works. Then remove the cartridge(s) and see if they turn fairly easily or not - or else swap them out as a test (preserving the packaging of any new ones put in, so that they can be saved and re-used if the cartridges are not defective.)

Then do much the same with the drum - which since it is very easily damaged, you should not attempt to test it by hand nor turn it by hand, but swap out, simply, if the problem gets this far.

Let me know how it goes, and what you find out, please... in case you need further advice, and also in case my advice helps you find the problem... for I always like to hear that my advice has been of use! Thanks.