Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have HP Deskjet Advantage 3545 and it won't print from Gmail.

Customer Question

I have HP Deskjet Advantage 3545 and it won't print from Gmail. I have no problem printing a word document, but can't print out an email. This is a recurring problem that normally rights itself, but I'm tired of this happening and would like to know what to do.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. I would suggest you try reinstalling the printer with the latest driver. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or click here to know the operating system) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Windows 8.1 (soon to be changed to 10) and I'm wireless
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please get into Control panel, and select Devices and Printers (In Hardware and Sound). Right click on the printer name and select Remove Device/Delete. Remove all the printers that you are not using. Then, get into Control panel and select Uninstall a Program (listed under Programs). Uninstall all printer related programs listed over there. Then, restart the computer. After restarting the computer, go to the link below, download and install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers.http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Deskjet-Ink-Advantage-3500-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5285945/model/5285992#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I restart my computer I will lose the link that you're suggested to reinstall
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I apologize that I cannot contact you by phone. Please bookmark this link, or sign in to justanswer, so that you can access the answer any time. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't rate you because you didn't help me. You gave me instructions via email which didn't work but I eventually got the printer working on my own, which I should have done in the first place!
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
I am glad that the issue has been resolved.
Thank you.
S H E F I N