John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I received an upgrade to Samsung S14 mini yesterday - the contract

Customer Question

I received an upgrade to Samsung S14 mini yesterday - the contract was on my late husband's name and when he passed away 3 years ago, his account was supposed to be transferred into my name. This was not done and I cannot lock into my cell as a password ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Follow the hard reset process as this is the only way to reset the phone not even Samsung can give you a password *****
Doing a hard reset will erase all data and contact let me know when you are ready to perform the steps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Michelle, this is a difficult one - is this the only way as I will loose all my contacts and date
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
The contact in the sim card will not be lost however you have to remove the simcard the contact in the sim will be safe.
contact in the phone memory will be wiped off.
This is really hard to believe but as i said there is now way to save them without getting into the phone. As being a professional i am providing you the true fact.
let me know when you are ready with the sim card removed and the battery back inserted in the phone but dont turn it on as its going to be the part of the reset steps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No im not prepared to pay another $20
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to take my phone to a vodacom shop for further assistance .
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
ok no issues
if you anytime you want to reset the phone, let me know and i will assist you with the steps
thanks for choosing just answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do not debited my account as I did not get any further assistance
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i have not received any credit for this question.
your amount is in safe deposit with just answer .
however if you have any subscription related queries, you may contact our customer care at 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 6pm PST