Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am trying to hook up printer xp-520/xp620/xp820 small in

Customer Question

I am trying to hook up printer xp-520/xp620/xp820 small in one printer...keep getting error message error code 0xEA how do I call tech support?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer
Let me know when you're online so i can help with this issue.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on line
This is one of the most common errors that occurs when the carriage caddy is jammed due to the following reasons. This error is usually on new printers when it’s first being setup; probably because the person setting up has made a mistake in properly configuring it.
The two most common reasons are:
a) Packaging Material stucked inside.
b) Cartridges not seated properly.
To fix the issue open up the printer and ensure there is no material, tapes, or anything else stucked inside and the cartridges are seated in properly. If reseating cartridges does not help, turn the printer off, take out the cartridges and inspect them carefully to see if any material is left over on the cartridges.
If no material is found, reseat the cartridges and check again.
Once this error has disappeared, you should be able to add / install the printer on the computer fine.
Let me know if you need any further assistance.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Did you get my answer above?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why do u keep answering the same thing? I requested a phone call
I cannot do the phone call so i will opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to do this. Thanks
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
If this is a new printer it is almost certainly packing materials surrounding the print head