John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Canon i9900 was installed on a new computer (iMAC) by a

Customer Question

My Canon i9900 was installed on a new computer (iMAC) by a professional, but
when I tried to print I get this message: You need to install software to us...the
manufacturer of your printer. How do I do this. Plain English please!
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Can you tell me the exact version of OS X you are currently running, please? Click the Apple logo in the menu bar at the top left of the screen Select "About This Mac" In the window that opens, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says. Thanks,John