John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Colin, we are trying to clear memory fo brother Mac j430w but nothi

Customer Question

Hi Colin, we are trying to clear memory fo brother Mac j430w but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to print from the computer?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, as I have not had an answer from you I would request a return of my $38.00. I have solved the problem myself. It seems the scan app on window 8 is set for a PNG file so when reset to JPEG the scan worked fine. Such a small thing but has wasted 24 hrs and $38. Please refund my fee. Regards Margaret
I'm sorry, but I'm glad you got it working now. We are refunding your deposit. If you need help with any other computer / electronics issue, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.