Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Good afternoon - I have a Dell color laser printer 1320c. The yellow &

Customer Question

Good afternoon - I have a Dell color laser printer 1320c. The yellow "Error" light on the top of the printer is blinking, which is preventing me from printing anything. All the cartridges are full. Can you help? Thanks!
1. I emptied the paper; turned the printer off; held the green "Continue" button down; turned the printer on; and released the "Continue" button after 10 seconds.
2. I emptied the paper; turned the printer off; unplugged the power cable from the back of the printer; plugged it back in; held the green "Continue" button down; turned the printer on; and released the "Continue" button after 10 seconds.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
does it have an lcd screen that has an error message on it or is there an error message on the computer that gives more information ?forgive me if you tried this but you did not mention it.the most likely cause for a printer error is a paper jam. if you have not done so can you open up the doors and look to see if anything is jammed in it