Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Canon Pixma MG 7520 printer and a mac computer. How

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma MG 7520 printer and a mac computer. How do I print photos from the computer using a USB cable?
I do not want to print them wirelessly. I tried that last night without success I called in a friend who is computer savvy ad he found it impossible to set up. Someone borrowed the printed instructions and lost them. I have to get this done by tonight. Thank you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please connect the printer to the computer using USB cable. Then, follow the instructions below. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did fine up until step 4 I could not find a print and scan window on either computer or printer. The printer of course has a window but there was no print and scan nor any plus sign anywhere.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.Choose Printers & Scanners.Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list. Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionWould you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $30 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote". Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please accept the Additional Service Offer, and go to the link below, click Download listed under All-In-One: TeamViewer full version.https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/download/mac.aspx After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer and help you resolve the issue. Thank you.S H E F I N