Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

I have a Samsung Galaxy notebook pro and want to setup mx922

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy notebook pro and want to setup mx922 printer. Can I do so wireless without having to add wireless network?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is Google cloud print option?
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for posting your question, if you want to print from your tablet then, yes you will have to install a wireless router and setup a wireless network, because you need to connect both the tab and the printer with the that network. Google Cloud print app uses Internet to send the print job to the printer, you can send the job from the phone, if it is connected with any Internet Service Provider but unless the printer is connected with the internet through any network, it will not able to receive the print job. Please let me know, if you want any further information about this topic or else please remember to leave positive rating, if I have answered your query .