WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician
21171802

How do you reset a epson 925 stylus printer. It set an error

Customer Question

how do you reset a epson 925 stylus printer. It set an error code that some part may have reached it service life. i was just cleaning the printer head when it set this code now it won't do anything. It been a great printer and bought a lot of ink for it not long ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m Wes. I’ll be glad to help answer any questions.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
The error message you have received is stating that the counter has reached is capacity for printing and the printer will require service.This is due mainly because of the ink waste pads become full over time and can cause a mess when they overfill and damage to the inside of the printer. The only way to reset this is to take the printer to an authorized service center for servicing.The cost to repair the printer will be almost the same as purchasing a new printer unfortunately. It would be best to purchase a new printer that is under warranty.