Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I use Attache program and have just purchased a new printer

Customer Question

I use Attache program and have just purchased a new printer Brother MFC-J5320DW .
I need the codes for this printer.
My system is set for a laser printer 27 38 107 50 83
My new printer is an Ink Jet and will not print out the P&L with the laser settings.
Shirley
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I would advise you to set your printer to some sort of inkjet, preferably a Brother, if you must set it to something, and if an answer that is accurate is not forthcoming.
Do you mean settings in the Attache program? or Windows settings in general, or Windows printer settings?
If you mean settings in Attache, then where are the settings for a laser printer that you referenced, please?
If you mean Windows settings, I recommend that you not connect the Brother printer up just yet. Download and install the appropriate drivers for your Brother printer, from
http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=eu_ot&lang=en&prod=mfcj5320dw_eu_as
If this does not answer your question, please let me know, and I will make another attempt to give you the right answer. (Another attempt to answer your question does not involve an extra charge in any way, if you need the assurance.)