John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer ,MX850 Cannon,

Customer Question

My printer ,MX850 Cannon,does not correctly do the "fill page" enlargement when Using a sheet of paper that is more than 1/2 sheet long. It seems to cut off the bottom before it prints it all!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.
What is the operating system of your computer ?
for eg: windows 7, windows 8 etc.
Would you like me to remote in your computer and work on the issue directly ?
With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and you can stop any time using your mouse. And we have an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have an answer with something that I might do. ?? I am not ready to have you remotely control my printer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have more questions of me??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have windows 7
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I like the remote but I have had my computer compromised twice so my son in law says "NO MORE!"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you want to talk to me that is fine. Should I call you or you call me
I understand your concern. I'm assuring you we've the most secure remote tool and its completely transparent. You can see everything I do on the screen, and you can stop any time using your mouse. And we have an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to wait for the phone call until later. Do you have any answer now? or know if it is something I maybe should take in to have worked on? or buy a new printer? or not try to do this anymore and live with it??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 80 and not to swift on the answers but will try to understand.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr. Sadique , Are you there yet?
We'll continue on this page.
Were you able to print alright in the more that 1/2 sheet long paper before ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but I had someone come up with an answer for me and so it seemed to work. Thank You for your trouble. Betty
Glad to hear your problem is solved.
It was a pleasure assisting you.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know what to do with your rating because you really did not help me any but I do not like to put poor rating for you so what now??
No need to rate me.
Would you like me to close this question and request a refund ?
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I am sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It keeps saying I need to rate you!
No need to apologize.
I'll be happy to request a refund for you.
Again, if there's anything you would like discussed in more detail, and not necessarily only related to this question, let me know and I'll do my best.
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What does it involve to request a refund?? I did have my problem solved by another person.
I'm closing this question and not that question which helped you to fix your issue.