John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a PIXMA 495 which has behaved perfectly years.

Customer Question

I have a PIXMA 495 which has behaved perfectly for four years. Now on loading paper it will not go smoothly through but jams on one side. I stop the printer and remove the paper . It is crumpled on the left side. I have followed all the recommendations from the online manual that I can find.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Does it start printing at all when it jams or is it as soon as it enters?