John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Latest driver to re-install my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Print

Customer Question

latest driver to re-install my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you Please let me know the operating system installed on your computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michelle-
Windows 7
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you may download and install the full driver and software package from the below link http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-Pro-8600-e-All-in-One-Printer-series---N9/4322914/model/4323658#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
click on link above and download..save and run the file...let me know if you face any difficulty
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know the status once done
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution if you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for. Let me know which service would you prefer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It said that there was an error and could not be re-installed and did not have a solution, to reboot and try again. I will opt for the remote control and you fix the problem if this is available
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i am sending you the remote offer on your email..please accept the offer so that i can proceed with remote session
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
please click on below link to start the remote session http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0368919d-1106-4a50-8ade-998a7883ebe8 Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you sceen seems to be locked let me know when you unlock it.