John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

L2700dw printer can not connect with my computer through wireless

Customer Question

l2700dw printer can not connect with my computer through wireless network.
help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)I look forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer is connected through a wireless router with access through a guest account while my computer has the same access through the wireless router
Thank you for the update. It sounds like the computer itself may have a problem communicating to the router via the network.May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dont have the company credit card as i just tried to fix quickly
I have received your last message, but do not understand what you are saying.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
instead of logging in cant you instruct on how to do it as i want to learn as well
I can instruct you how to do anything. First, I have to figure out what the problem is and why it is. Let's just try the remote option now so we can get you working quickly. Is that okay? If so, start the remote below.Thank you.Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://74.208.221.55/?Session=9fce88c0-85e7-4028-97ed-643bebf1c5e3&Theme=Embedded
You said that you all had to leave and forcefully closed the remote application.