Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I would like to purchase a printer head printer Model

Customer Question

I would like to purchase a printer head for my printer
Model 6500Aplus
HP Officejet
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You may purchase a replacement printhead here: http://amzn.to/1KkDwmB A few items of note though, before making this purchase:The issues you're presumably having (blank pages, missing spots, etc) can be equally caused by a bad printhead OR by a bad logic board.The printhead is not a guaranteed solution. If you replace it with no change, then the logic board is bad and you’re looking at $200-250.If you are at the point that you've worn out a printhead, then other items such as the purge/absorber system are at the end of their live and require service soon as well. These printers are made for only a 3 year service life and are essentially considered to be disposable. For $80-100 you can replace the entire machine with a brand new model, with current technology and a fresh warranty, which makes more sense than buying the new part for an older printer.If you'd prefer a replacement printer recommendation, let me know.Best regards,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
John, please reply back to me here on the original question only.Posting a new question costs you again and hinders my ability to respond. Nathan