Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have a Canon MX536 Fax. It is not printing faxes when

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Canon MX536 Fax. It is not printing faxes when they come thru. They automatically get stored in memory. How do I get them out of the memory. I have tried pushing lots of buttons but nothing is working. Thank you, Susan
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello Susan. My name is***** can help you with your question. First of course just make sure that you have paper in it for the fax prints. But there's also a setting in there that allows you to print as soon as a fax comes in. If you want even able to print the ones that it has already received, it sounds like there is a problem with the paper feeding mechanism that would be responsible for that. Is it that you are trying to print them and they are not printing, or that you just aren't sure where to go to print faxes stored in memory? When Do not print is selected for Received documents in Auto print settings under Fax settings, the received faxes are stored in the machine's memory.You can print the faxes stored in the machine's memory from the Memory reference screen underFAX menu.Printing a Document in Machine's Memory BTW,o print the received faxes automatically, select Print for Received documents in Auto print settings under Fax settings.