Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I have a NEW PIXMA MG7520. Some hoiw when I want to Load

Customer Question

I have a NEW PIXMA MG7520. Some hoiw when I want to Load my with paper, the printer is set for doing pictures, The paper tray is gone and there is an entirely new set up. What must I do? How should I correct this? Virgil Gentzler
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you cannot print from the computer?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot load paper, because it is in a different tray. It is set up for Photo paper. I want to print on regular 8.5 x 11 paper. I have windows XP
I'm sorry, do you mean you cannot physically put 8.5 x 11 paper in the printer's tray?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tray that I have been using has disappeared. The tray that is there is identified with a number "1"
Do you mean when printing from the computer, it does not show the Tray 1 option any more?Or do you mean you cannot insert 8.5 x 11 on the printer?Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean I want to print . I prepared , for exampl to print a check. I opened the casette and it looked completely foreign . The casette that I had been using was not available to me.
Can you please click on the website below and let me know if that is the issue you are having with:http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1011&SOURCE_RELATED_ARTICLE=true&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=69206&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&USERTYPE=1, and/or athttp://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=69205Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think my question is obvious. I believe that yoiu are making it unecessarily complex to get me to spend more money. What must i do to take me to normal PRINT?
I'm sorry, I did not ask for any extra charge. Where do you see it asks for more money? Did you see my previous reply at this web page?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Are you saying the physical cassette itself looks different or the dialog on the computer where you set the tray looks different? If you mean the physical cassette Canon improves them from model to model. What model did you have before?