Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

How do I get my brother dcp-2520dw to print checks in reverse

Customer Question

How do I get my brother dcp-2520dw to print checks in reverse order (ie last page first)?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. And also, what exact program are you trying to print from? ( the program and its version or year please, thank you) Dustin S
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Windows 8.1 and I am trying to print checks from Quickbooks Premier non-profit edition 2014.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Question, If you rotate the checks 180 degrees inside the printer.. Does that solve the issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No - if you rotate them 180 degrees the long way, the checks print upside down. If you rotate them 180 degrees the short way, they print on the back. I can reorder the checks by hand before printing, but I am trying to avoid that.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Ok, If you check the box for reverse order, The checks print upside down right? So if you check the box, and then rotate the checks. Everything should be correct.. Does that work?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Also, do you have the checks face up or face down in the printer.. ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry - if you check reverse and rotate the checks, they still come out in the wrong order.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
that is a setting in the printer propertiesgo to the devices and printers folderright click on the printer and selectPRINTER PROPERTIESin there somewhere ( probably under general or paper handling)is a check box to print in reverse order.check that box and it should fix it you should also be able to get to the same place when you are actually hitting the print button in quickbooks but you have to go slow and look around at the point where you select which printer to use and click options or print settings to get to it. if you cant find it i am able to get you my phone number and log in remotely to find it for you and show you exactly how to do it right on your computer. But there is an additional charge thank you :)