John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a brother printer/fax model no j615W and it will not

Customer Question

I have a brother printer/fax model no j615W and it will not print. The ink supply is okay but there was a message that it had run out of memory. This machine is not that old. What do I have to do to get it to print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, This is Dustin. I seen your duplicate question. And I seen your request for a phone call. I tried to accept that request but it said payment failed. I can send you an offer an you can try to accept it from your end.