John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have been asking same question days. printer

Customer Question

I have been asking same question for several days. printer said-clean print head. You told me to take out ink cartridges and pull lever. Could not do that I tried several time doing this and sent you a essage saying so and asking you to call my number
so I could talk to you. no response. . I went to STAPLES asked them where the lever was so I could get to my print head. On HP OFFICEJET PRO e 6830 you must slide to the right on HOME screen tap PRINTER MAINTENANCE the taop on CLEAN PRINT HEAD I did that and
nothing happens. sINCE I CAN'T GET A RESPONSE FROM EMAIL OR PHONE(###) ###-#### ***** want to cancel my membership[ today. I have tried to do that at least 2xs and get to a certain spot and I'm back to the beginning. I would like to know where to call for cancellation.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I'm the tech that was helping you yesterday. I sent you instructions, and received no follow up responses.I sent you a phone support offer, which was not acknowledged. I cannot help you if I don't hear back from you.