You're welcome. On the iPad, please go to App Store, then download and install the app called Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
1. Then open that app, then do the following:
2. Go to menu icon in that app, then select Printer Settings
3. Select Printer Setup
4. Select the option Access Point Connection (recommended)
5. On the printer, hold down the Wi-Fi / wireless button until the (orange) Alarm lamp flashes twice, then release it.
6. Select the option Cableless Setup
7. Go to Settings app icon, then Wi-Fi, then select / connect to the wireless network name called Canon_ij_Setup
8. Tap OK on the Canon app.
9. In the Canon app, select / connect to your modem's wireless / Wi-Fi network name, and OK.
10. Once done successfully, go to Settings app icon, Wi-Fi and re-connect to your regular wireless network name.
11. Then you can print on the iPad.
Please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations:http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=67068
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.