Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

How to change color printer cartridge on Canon PIXMA, m g

Customer Question

How to change color printer cartridge on Canon PIXMA, m
g3522?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. After opening the printer's paper output cover, the head cover should open automatically, and you would see the ink cartridges. Then push down the ink cartridge lock lever until it clicks, then you can remove the cartridge from the cartridge holder.
, then you can insert the new ink cartridge straight into the cartridge holder until it touches the back. Then push up the ink cartridge lock lever until it clicks in order to lock the cartridge into place, then close the cover.
Please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations for how replace the ink cartridges:
http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=62113
Also, if you need the printer's manual, please let me know if you have a windows or mac computer.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,