John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have Canon Maxify MB 2320. Last week I replaced the Black

Customer Question

I have Canon Maxify MB 2320. Last week I replaced the Black ink and then the machine keep telling me that is a error needs turn it off. Sounds like the ink track can not function normally.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What is the exact and entire error including any numbers?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no numbers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Either way I still need the exact and entire message exactly as you see it.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
message just tell you that need to turn it off and re-start again,
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
I need the exact and entire error exactly as you see it please. If you can not give me the exact error exactly as you see it I would have to guess in order to help you which I am not going to do. And if you are seeing it on the computer the number may be in a box around the error.
.