John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My hp laser jet pro mfp m127fw which I just installed today,

Customer Question

my hp laser jet pro mfp m127fw which I just installed today, says it is ready to print, then says it is printing the document, but it does not print, it just sits there saying it is printing, but it does not, it says it is ready to print, it says the printer is functional, but it does not print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?
Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?
If you had an old printer, were you able to print from this computer to it recently?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,