Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My HP 4620 printer will not print

Customer Question

My HP 4620 printer will not print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
What is the response you are getting while trying to print from the computer?
Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?
Thank you.
S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer says it can't connect to the wireless network. I have tried to press the WPS connect on the router.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I would suggest you follow the instructions in the below link to setup wireless again on your computer.http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-4620-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5101229/document/c03161978/ Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionWould you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $20 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote". If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N