Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a multi-page document to print, but my printer wants

Customer Question

I have a multi-page document to print, but my printer wants me to use the manual feed. How do I adjust the printer driver for the BROTHER HL-L2360DW
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please follow the instructions in the link below to select correct paper port.http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2360dw_us&ftype3=1982&faqid=faq00002500_007 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N