John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Using HP Color LaserJet 5500 with a PCL6 Class driver in Windows 8. When I try to print mo

Customer Question

Using HP Color LaserJet 5500 with a PCL6 Class driver in Windows 8. When I try to print more than one copy, I get error messsage from printer: "Unable to store job at printer. Printer not configured to collate. Install an EIO hard disk."
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
would it be fine if i remote access and check the settings
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, cannot allow remote access. I was able to get the printer to print multiple copies by changing the print settings in MS Word to "uncollated." That works because I need multiple copies of various single-page documents. That solves my problem for now. Was apparently too hasty in purchasing your services. Will probably end up just buying an EIO hard drive, as there will be some big jobs coming up in the future.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the update and if you have any question or need any help related to printers and computers you can reply and i will help you fix it.
Thanks for using justanswer service.