Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My Epson R3000 is only 3 years old but it now leaves blobs

Customer Question

My Epson R3000 is only 3 years old but it now leaves blobs of black ink all over the prints. What do I need to do to correct this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
If you haven't manually cleaned the printer, wiping the roller by hand. Then we need to follow these steps in full
https://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/pho22_/pho22_rf/trble_2.htm#printer rollers leave unwanted marks on your documents b
Also, you may want to lower the color density ( the amount of ink it puts on paper ) and raise the drying time. This page will help you do so, inside of the advanced settings.
https://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/pho22_/pho22_rf/softw_2.htm#making advanced settings d
If you run into issues or have further questions or concerns let me know.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent/ 5 stars selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen, when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.