John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Gentlemen,I have a Brother DCP-J925 DW multifunction printer

Customer Question

Gentlemen,
I have a Brother DCP-J925 DW multifunction printer linke via a modem to my HP laptop running Windows 7. Everything has been working just fine until yesterday when I had a paper jam necessitating opening the back of the printer to remove the jam. Since then the printer makes all the right noises and expels paper but it won't print. Any chance of speaking to a real live human to repair this problem (03 9332 6902)
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. If you make a copy from the scanner glass so the computer is not used at all what comes out?
.