John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Everything is working fine except when I print just a blank

Customer Question

Everything is working fine except when I print just a blank piece of paper comes out. -Model MX892.
Thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Please try making a copy from the scanner glass so the computer is not used at all. Let me know what comes out when you do that.
.