John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How to remove from cano pixma MG5560 the firmware update notice

Customer Question

how to remove from cano pixma MG5560 the firmware update notice
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Please give me the exact and entire error you are getting including any numbers.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The message on the inkjet Canon printer MG5560 screen stated that "there is a Firmware update on the server " with words to the effect that it can be downloaded with printer setup. My drivers are up-to-date, and as of this morning, the message has gone. The printer works perfectly well, and so I no longer need any help thanks.
howard