Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I get an error message that says to remove rear access cover

Customer Question

I get an error message that says to remove rear access cover I do
not see a cover there is a gray colored piece that looks like it has rollers is this the cover?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Turn the machine around so you are looking at the back, here is a picture of the rear access panel and how to remove it:
http://resources.kodak.com/support/jpg/en/printers/aio/troubleshooting/p310_0036aa.jpg
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no jam in this rear access Thank you
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
You never mentioned anything about a jam all your question said was you were getting an error about the cover an you asked where it was. Can you explain this a little more please? Also I need to warn you if you are getting paper jam errors with no paper jam you could have a failing part that needs to be replaced.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just credit my card of any charges ,not satisfied I will have more in this way sorry I am not satisfied .I can not afford to go farther
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't have any jams
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please credit my card now thanks