Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I was scanning some documents in my canon MX390 printer

Customer Question

hi I was scanning some documents in my canon MX390 printer and all of a sudden it began outlining only certain parts of the documents in a dotted line and printing each one as a separate page...what up?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That sounds as if a function became activated, to 'separate pages' or the like. I advise you to look through settings, either on the Canon printer, or even more likely, in MP Navigator EX or whatever software you are managing the scan with, for settings that may be something like 'separate pages' or 'multiple pages' or the like. And disable that option.