Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Brand new Epson 3620, can't open ink cartridge door to install ink cartridges....asse

Customer Question

Brand new Epson 3620, can't open ink cartridge door to install ink cartridges....assembly is stuck too far to the right to allow door to open.
Blue "On" light is blinking, display is stuck on "Language".
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please turn off the printer, remove all the cables and wait for two minutes. Then, restart the printer and try setting it up. If the issue persists, try resetting the printer to default by following the instructions below.https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=232591&prodoid=63099059&foid=254082 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing has changed, nothing fixed, I mistakenly thought I was talking about a specific printer problem to an Epson printer expert, as indicated before I asked for help. Instead, all I see is being charged $32. for zero help at all to my problem.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I will be here to help with your printer. Have you tried resetting the printer to default? Are you able to change or select the desired language? And move on to other setup? Thank you.S H E F I N