John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My samsung CLP610ND constantly shows a paper jam we have taken

Customer Question

My samsung CLP610ND constantly shows a paper jam we have taken it apart and checked, it tries to feed the paper and can't and then shows paperjam
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. First, my apologies that no one responded to you earlier, Ive just seen your question and wanted to try and assist you since youve been waiting as long as you have. To start with, I need to ask you some questions. Please answer them to the best of your ability. Did this problem begin with an actual paper jam?When you try to feed the paper, does it pick up the paper at all, does it pull in the right side first, or left side first, or does it not pull the paper in at all?Have you tried removing all the paper, and then opening a fresh pack of paper and inserting just 5 pages of fresh paper? Or just one sheet of fresh paper?What all have you tried so far? Thank you in advance for your response, and I look forward to helping you fix this issue. Dustin S.