Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My Epsom 2400 photo just stopped begin able to save files as

Customer Question

My Epsom 2400 photo just stopped begin able to save files as PDF.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. It is because you have saved the Adobe pdf as default printer. Please set the Epson printer as default printer. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) you are using, so that I can help you set it default. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have Adobe set as default printer. I have an HP Deskjet D1520 set as default. I have a Windows 7 machine.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please click Start button and select Devices and Printers. Right click on the Epson printer, and select Set as Default. Then, you will get a green check mark on the Epson printer. Then, try printing anything. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N