Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I've lost the instructions to my canon mk532 Pixma printer.

Customer Question

I've lost the instructions to my canon mk532 Pixma printer. I want to copy photos right from my camera. I plugged in the cord from the camera to the printer and then I can't fiqure all the buttons to get the printer to copy. Could you maybe sent me a copy of the how to do things if I give you my address?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. I would suggest you use the Memory card reader in order to print photos from the camera. Also, make sure that you have installed Image Garden on your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N