John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson XP 710 printer and due to a major vision

Customer Question

I have an Epson XP 710 printer and due to a major vision impairment cannot read the small LCD window/screen. Is there any way I can operate the printer from my desktop?
Thank you,
Kevin *****
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had expected to get a response from Epson by email and not have to pay for the information from a third party.
What's going on,
Kevin
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kevin:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Epson.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't know what happened as I had gone into Epson Australia and sent them the original question but ended up immediately redirected to your site.
I then presumed that they subbed to you so continued as your site requested and authorised payment which I had thought unreasonable of Epson.
I will try Epson again but if I have no success I will continue with your assistance next week as I will be unavailable till then to look into the matter,
thank you ,
***** *****