Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

My epson stylus nx330 will not accept my 126 cartridge any

Customer Question

my epson stylus nx330 will not accept my 126 cartridge any more
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid my $5 deposit but cannot log in because it won't accept my password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I have to wait that long, I'm not interested. I paid the $ because I am desperate to use this printer now.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
What specific error message are you getting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You need to replace ink cartridge. I only replaced black because I don't print in color
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Are the color ones low/empty?Are you using genuine epson cartridges or are they generic/refilled ones?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
It should tell you specifically which cartridge needs to be replaced and what the levels are.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Has a "!" in yellow triangle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nathan, are you still there?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I'm here. It takes a bit for messages to go back and forth. When you reply, I lose everything I was working on and have to start all over. A moment of patience is appreciated.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Is it showing you other colors as well? If you touch on the screen on the icon that looks like the 4 colored ink drops, it should show the level of each.It sounds like your yellow is low/empty though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes they are. However I have never had to replace the color ones before. I have always just replaced black because I don't print in color.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I on't see icon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't*
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Honestly, it doesn't matter if you actively use them to print in color or not.You cannot bypass this and will not be able to proceed until you have the necessary color inks replaced.The machine will not function without all inks present and useable. This is a system limitation, the inks all have to be there, even if you aren't really using them.It won't let you print without them because if any color is low/missing, the head will overheat and get damaged.All inks are needed for maintenance/purge functions, so they all have to be there for it to work. Even just for black/white prints.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK...I will purchase the color ones and see what happens.
Is this the only question I can ask
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Under the initially agreed upon fee, that covers this question with me, on this topic.If you have a highly related issue on this same topic I can continue helping you with it. If you have a different question you would need to post that as a new question and pay another fee for that,unless you were on a subscription plan that includes multiple questions.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. Note that this step is required; as it is the only way I get credit for my time (from your existing deposit, no extra charge). I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-p0llinate/ Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan