Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Have lost my owner's manual. Is it possible to download another?

Customer Question

Have lost my owner's manual. Is it possible to download another? Is it free or is there a fee?
***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
you can download the manual from the link given below all you have to do is copy and paste the link on your web browsers address bar and the manual is absolutely free. Let me know if you need any more help.
http://tinyurl.com/az5njy
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further