Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

My ImagePress C7000VP has put up error code E000015-0210-05

Customer Question

My ImagePress C7000VP has put up error code E000015-0210-05 after jamming several times on 70# ***** 11.5 X 17.5 paper. We can't clear this code out. We have been thru the machine several times and do not see any paper stuck anywhere. Do you know what this is?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.I am sorry that you did not receive a response sooner. I suspect that is owing to the paucity of information public'ly available for this error on this machine.It means, as far as I can tell, and according to my experience, a severe internal failure, possibly of a motor or a sensor in the machine. The machine will, unfortunately, most likely need servicing by a service professional experienced and capable in this particular industrial-scale copier/printer.What you can do, before calling for servicing, would be to check thoroughly inside the printer, along the entire paper path, for paper jammed in it, paper scraps, paper clips, staples, metallic debris, loose parts, etc. Remove and clean out anything of that extraneous sort that might be found, without ever touching, in any way, with anything, the shiny blueish or greenish/purplish metallic-looking 'drum' cylinder, which is very easily damaged and costs considerable enough to replace.Then turn the machine Off. Leave it Off for 2 hours or more, a cooling-off period that is quite thorough. (Sometimes big industrial-scale copier-printers like yours overheat, and need such a shut-down to recover functions.) Try it again, see if it works better. If not, servicing would have to be called for it.Since that's about the limit of what I can offer for this particular machine, and this error, I have Opted Out of the case, with apologies. I wish you good luck with the problem. And if I can advise you further in any respect, please Reply letting me know. Thank you for your patience.