John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

THERE SEEMS TO BE A TINY PIECE OF PAPER JAMMED SOMEWHERE IN

Customer Question

THERE SEEMS TO BE A TINY PIECE OF PAPER JAMMED SOMEWHERE IN THIS PRINTER. I AM 83 YEARS OLD, AND NOT TOO GOOD WITH THIS "TECHY" STUFF! CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW OTO OPEN IT UP! CAN REPLACE INK, THOUGH, BUT THAT IS NO HELP IN THIS SITUATION!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Are sure there is a piece of paper stuck inside? An error saying paper jam can come up if there is a bigger problem. What model printer is this?
.