John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Gentlemen, I have a brother printer model MFC-J625DW and recently

Customer Question

Gentlemen, I have a brother printer model MFC-J625DW and recently I downloaded a PDF file and it corrupted my computer. I had to have everything returned to how it came new.
Now my printer will not print any of my emails. My son who has looked at everything says that it won't print PDF files. The printer was removed from the computer, the new driver has been downloaded. Help, help. I am not a computer person.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. So you are able to print everything else, except email messages right?
Is there any error or message?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,