John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have the kokak picture saver scanning system ps50 and I put

Customer Question

I have the kokak picture saver scanning system ps50 and I put about 20 pages of pages to scan and it will take one through and then stop and not scan. It is saying a paper jam but their is no paper jam. What do I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Try with only one page, if it works, then try to add a couple more and test it.
If the issue don't get solved, please try blowing out the feed roller and paper tray thoroughly with compressed air three or four times. If no luck again, then the device is defective, unfortunately, and will need to be replaced or repaired by a technician.
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!