John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer

Customer Question

Printer says PRINT UNABLE 32 Red light flashing
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model is it? The charge would be whatever you selected from what I can see it would be $37.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really don't want any charges. Just want the machine fixed
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
This is not a free site. I will send this in for you.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How soon can I expect an answer?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
You just said you do not want a charge and now are saying you want an answer. This is not a free site and if you want an answer there will be a charge. That said here is my very first reply to you again if you want to work on the issue:
.