Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I am trying to set up a Cannon PIXMA Printer and I wish to

Customer Question

I am trying to set up a Cannon PIXMA Printer and I wish to connect by USB however I wrongly set the printer on WLAN How do I cancel and tstart again. I do not even Know the Printer Buttons as there was no09 diagram with the Printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer, then select USB connection during the installation.
If you need further information, please let me know the model number of the printer.
If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.
If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!
Thank you!
S H E F I N