Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

MG5300 stopped working Error Code B200 what shall I do n

Customer Question

MG5300 stopped working
Error Code B200
what shall I do now????
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.
The B200 error indicates that the printhead assembly as well as the Logic board has overheated and shorted out. The printhead and logic board needs to be replaced to get everything back to alright.
The printhead and logic board are very expensive, unfortunately the cost of repairs may be more than a new printer itself. If your unit is under warranty then you can get it repaired from CANON free of cost.
I am extremely sorry for giving you a bad news. I just wanted to be completely honest with you.
Is there anything else I can help you with ?
Please take your time to rate this answer positively by clicking on one of the stars at the top > then click submit.
Thank you for using JustAnswer; it's been my pleasure to serve you today. We'll hope to see you again in the future; between now and then, I wish you a pleasant day and a quick solution to this problem
Regards,