John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Cannon pixma ip5000 the power light flashes from green to yellow.

Customer Question

cannon pixma ip5000 the power light flashes from green to yellow. PC control panel shows operator error.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. There should be an error code on the computer, what is that code? The lights should flash in a pattern, what is the pattern?
.